Saturday, November 6, 2010

great and meaningful day as a helper =)

jus came back from a mission one day camp....heheh...
me and my bro were helper...^.^
tat camp held at inanam church,there were more than hundred ppl,
over fourty helpers,others were participles....hehehehe
having a great and meaningful day......=)
ppl thr were funny,and kind....but me n my bro were act like bad ppl....
(those who put drugs inside others bag....)hahahha.....
nice character,even the imigration also couldn't find the drugs.....=P
enjoy a lot....but so tired....
we work from 9sth till jusnw six sth,then go for dinner(for all helpers)
and back home at 8:30p.whew........headache,legs cramp,felt cold and dizzy....
mayb run under the rain and sun,and also went into aircond bus in and out....
haizz.....these few days having headache so frequenly.....ohno.....
hope my body still can tahan till i finish my exam....=D
but if sick on tat day,nt bad too....heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment