Tuesday, November 9, 2010

math...

stress........
pressure......

whr should i start?! hmmm.....
well,today having my math tuition....
teacher said tat he expected me to get A in my math
and he said tat i'm the second student who is stable in math among others
WAT?!!!!?!!??
so surprise.......knw wat?! i'm the worst student among the girls....
pls la.....the expectation too high.....
mayb he never look at my result,but he still said it very firm and sure
walau........made me stress only.....
and then,he asked me....."are u nervous? the exam is coming soon....."
i answered,"no...."
he was like O.o"...."y??"
"erm.....mayb because i think i will fail it,so i din really worry abt it....(plus a smile=)"
teacher  "........"(speechless)and then said,"no la,u will sure gt A in math"
=.="
i'm nt those good girl who study whole heart jus to get "A" in the report card
i like to do sth tat is no exam (hate exam)
happy,enjoy,tat's enough......
so,din really expect so much in my exam.....
jus hope tat the exam pass quickly,and i can do my own stuff again!!!
wheee~~~
P.S.:hope teacher will nt faint or even hematemesis when look at my result....^.^
i've told u,i don wan make u dissapointed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment