Thursday, November 11, 2010

lazy to study.....

found tat myself started to be lazy for study.....
even though the exam left one more week to go...
yet,it really made me felt so boring nw.....argh~~~~
wrote two outline of new story/novel within 2 days....new style of story line....
new challenge to me....
but only can stop till the step of outline,cz i need to put it aside first
and study.....haizz....

wrote some essay for my english exercise,i found out some new stuff which are interesting
open my mind again toward the life,the people around me,
and also something tat i never thought of.....
is fun.....^.^ tat's my only comfort when doin spm exercise....heheheh

tomolo will be busy for the whole day,morning exam,
afternoon tuition,evening till night gt dance practice....
perfrmance will be on next tuesday,held in 崇正skl....whewww....
going to dance a "noob" dance,lukily no one knw me thr....if nt......=P
malu.......

No comments:

Post a Comment