Thursday, November 18, 2010

life 18.11.10

nw then i remember tat i din take my lunch and dinner.....
but mocha and chocolate chips.....
hungry~~~~~
biscuit and milo~~!!!!!! whr are u~~!!?!?!?!?!?

this morning take report card,kinda sucks....hahah....
anyway,teacher gave me some suggestion abt next year
^.^ finally gt sth to do....and they will nt affect my actual plan too~~~
heheheh...after taking my report card,went for breakfast wif dad,bro and wei
chat and share a lot....abt video taking for wedding....
hahah....wat a great time~!!!!

after daddy and my bro left,went back to 5th floor and look for mdm lily
and look at the thick and heavy"SAT" ,shake my head and sigh @.@
hahahahah.......how can i finish tat by 6 months? or even less than tat....
P.S.:goodness.....better kill me.....i prefer "toefl" more than "SAT"....


then,i went down for my math tuition....din learn much
"bearing" and "sphere"....then saw joel....
hahaha....he is still so thin and speakable....chat wif him ahwile and went home
slept from 1 till 3,woke up and listen to wei's explanation of BM
and then went to city mall to meet up wif tabby(joel's sis)

walk around wif her,and go to yam cha,together wif ze hao and leon
she became so mature and pretty....^.^ 
gonna ask her to be my model next time...hehehheheh
she leave before 6,so i went to starbucks and start study my BM
jus as wat i've planned......from 6 till 9:30 then only came home...
(how good girl am i.....unbelieveable)


hehhehe......meaningful day.....at least i studied....
so nw so free to sit here and chat and blogging
tomolo will be more busier than today....morning till afternoon tuition x2
night gt awards' night....wheee......still dunno wat to do....hahahha
anyway,wil bring my camera,walk around and shoot.....hehehehheeh

No comments:

Post a Comment