Wednesday, November 17, 2010

study study study

hv to stop dance for 2 weeks....argh....leg itch and hand itch edi....
how can i stand tat 2 weeks?!?!!??!
ohno~~~i'll be miss my dance very much....
hope tat i can catch up when i'm back!!!!

spm is nearer and nearer....haizz....must force myself to study edi...^.^
these 2 days went to coffee bean and study thr...quite work...
heheeheh.....friend did help me a lot too...tqtq
going to study my BM tomorrow....if nt i will really die soon =P
but my BM really sucks.....haiz....wat to do?!

tomorrow will have parents' conference(take report card),
and also math tuition....
tabby will be coming to kk too!!! gonna meet her jus for few minutes
sad~~~ after tat may go study again....gambateh!!!
left few more days to go.....and after tat i can do my own stuff edi!!!!!
yeah!!!! GO GO GO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment