Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I had a talk with my dad

had a family talk justnow,but basically it was only me and my dad
=) we talked about my future plan
he said there are two kind of knowledge keys
one can last for a long time,and one will kept change
depend what we choose
he wants me to think twice b4 i plan to study design,expecially fashion design
it will keep on changing and i will be kick out sooner or later
but i refuted....said that's only subject that i've confident take
............chat chat chat.............10 minutes later..............
i've changed my mind~ hahahha.....just kidding.....
we had slightly changed the plan that i was made before
will it come in a better way? or getting worse? i've no idea at all.....
everything pass to God and let Him to take over...
i will just concentrate on my car licence and also my toefl test on may
^.^ whee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment