Sunday, April 10, 2011

beach wedding_sherif & shereen


































Is my pleasure to attend sherif and shereen's wedding,and I've really enjoy myself very much in the ceremony and of course,the cool dinner time.....Out of our expect,there was a beautiful weather for the whole day, and everything goes on smoothly,love that very much!
This was my second wedding shoot (yup,I'm still a new learner~~~),and I hope this will not be my last.....
=)
hehehe
_____________________________________________________________________________
由于一些突发事件,因此这一篇的照片全都是用50mm 的镜头拍摄的
当然,困难一定有.....
50mm 的距离有限,所以很多该拍的东西都没拍到
但是学到了很多,值得吧~
嘿~ 也好,往不同的方向跑....
那些重要镜头就交给主要的摄影师,而我就乱玩乱拍
^^ 自己本身蛮喜欢中间新郎新娘的照片,
随心而拍,这种照片似乎还是不太被人接受.....嘿嘿嘿~

2 comments:

  1. nice to have only one lens to shoot the whole wedding, it make us think more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah~ thanks....that actually taught me a lesson =) appreciate with what we have for now....^^ anyway,thanks for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete